A comprehensive guide to acquiring a family visa UAE
Dubai is one of the leading tourist and business destinations in the world attracting thousands of people from all over the world. When it comes to Dubai, many people imagine settling down with their families for a better life. And no doubt, it is one of the best locations to live a happy life with a family visa UAE explores the beautiful country with loved ones.
It is one of the best locations for family visas and as of 2019, obtaining this kind of visa has become hassle-free. Yes, you heard that right! The UAE government eliminated the prerequisites for working in particular industries in order to obtain a family visa in Dubai. So, if you are considering a family visa Dubai, it has become a lot easier and doable. And there are several reasons why Dubai is a much-loved family vacation spot. To begin with:
First and foremost, the city is equipped with multiple attractions and proffers enthralling activities for people of all ages. Apart from being a tourist spot, the city is also a great spot for families with kids because it is home to several well-equipped schools. And lastly, Dubai is known to be a very safe and friendly city for families as the crime rate is relatively low.
So, let’s go through the major steps of acquiring the family visa in Dubai but before we dive into the requirements, first let’s discuss:
What is a family visa in Dubai?
The family visa Dubai ensures the members of their immediate family relocate to the city on this visa which includes partners, kids, siblings, and parents. A residency visa will be issued to the sponsored family members enabling them to remain and work in Dubai. For anybody who is wishing to move to the country at least temporarily, this visa is an excellent choice because it allows the members to extend it further for three years. To acquire this visa, there are some things to consider such as:
- spouse must be of the opposite sex to the UAE citizen or resident
- the applicant must also send an application form, a copy of their passport, and a photo in order to apply for the visa.
- the holder of the visa may work in Dubai, but they must first receive a work permit from the Ministry of Labor.
- the visa holder may also pursue education in Dubai. With this visa, you can study without needing a student visa, but you will still need to register with the Ministry of Education.
UAE Family visa requirements
The following are the standard requirements for a UAE family visa, while they may vary based on your particular situation and the nation you are from:
- The sponsor should be a UAE national or resident
- A valid UAE residence visa
- He/ she should have an income of at least AED 4,000 per month.
- He/ She should be able to provide accommodation.
- He/ she should present proof of accommodation with the family members
- The family members must have a valid passport
In addition, your family members must also be “medically fit” and be free of any convictions.
UAE Visa Documents Needed for Family Visa
Family members must carry original copies of various documents while applying for a child visa Dubai and you must typically obtain these documents in your home country.
Apart from this, there are a few documents that are a must when you apply for family visa:
- A properly completed and signed application visa form for UAE
- Attach passport-size photographs of the applicant which is taken recently
- A copy of the resident’s passport and visa for residence in the UAE
- Attested marriage certificate of spouse
- Attested birth certificates of kids who are 21 years below
- No objection letter from the sponsor
- Travel itinerary
- Health certificate
When applying for a family visa UAE, the UAE embassy or consulate may also require other documents in addition to those listed above. This is crucial to remember since they have the right to request any further supporting papers that are needed to evaluate your case. And this is the reason why we advise working with a reputable company that has experience with this kind of family visa UAE procedure. Docman has years of expertise in providing this wife visa Dubai and offers top-notch service to people from all over the world.
Why Outsource Your Visa Processing?
Although the above-mentioned procedure might appear straightforward, we frequently come across many families that confront obstacles. Why not use a specialized visa agency rather than going through the effort of doing it yourself? Docman visa service saves your time and effort by providing you with the best visa facility service. Being professional for years, we are well aware of the process and ensures a hassle-free experience for you. All that we need are your documents and from there on we promise to take care of your visa process so you can focus on important things such as settling into your new home and enjoying the new experience with your family.