Maintenance is a necessity in life. Whether it is our health, wealth, home, vehicle or even our relationships. Similarly, your make-up brushes, beauty blenders, makeup sponges, nail cutters, and nail art brushes require upkeep. All that aside, today we’ll discuss taking care of your Nail Art tools. When you Shop Professional Nail Art Brushes in UK, be sure to shop for their care products too. Below are tips for caring for your nail art tools and a few tips for your makeup brushes and sponges. Following these, you will not have to replace them for a long time
How You Store Them Is Important
How you store your Nail Art brushes is a significant factor in how long they will last. To that end, you should consider that a misshapen nail art brush is useless. In the future, even if you do everything else right, you may make a mistake with storage.
- Consider storage as an investment. With that thought, invest in storage boxes, bags or containers. Invest in a storage system that you can also use for your makeup.
- This will save space while also benefitting the brushes.
- When you Buy Professional Nail Art Brushes Online, they will come with a cap. Other times, they are put in a plastic jacket to protect the brush. Please do not throw them away. When you are not using your nail art brushes, put the brushes away with the protective caps on. This will maintain their shape.
- Multiple composite materials are used to make nail art brushes. Some of them are sturdy and can generally withstand any weather or natural conditions. But it is the other materials you should worry about. Keep your makeup and nail art supplies storage space away from direct sunlight. While sunlight is a boon for us, it is not so for these materials.
Cleanliness Is a Virtues – For The Brushes Too
Clean Your Brushes! It cannot be stressed enough. Spend 5 minutes cleaning all the tools you use, especially the brushes, as soon as you’re done with them.
- Use appropriate cleaning agents according to the products you have used. You will need rubbing alcohol for gel products. Furthermore, you may need to leave the brushes soaking in alcohol or acetone for 15 minutes to loosen up the gel.
- Clean up the brushes after every manicure. Leaving it to dry with the gel or lacquer on it, is the worst mistake you can make. Cleaning it as you use it will be in its best health.
One Direction – Not The Band
A key factor to remember when cleaning your nail brushes is the direction of the brush. Be careful to clean it in the direction of the bristles. Take, for instance, the flat gel brush – clean it in the same direction as the bristles. Moreover, be as gentle as you can when you use a wipe to clean the brushes. Pressing too hard will cause the bristles to spread and splay. This will, virtually, defeat the purpose.